We’re looking for a Filmmaker/Producer to join our team, you must be confident, creative and motivated to succeed.
You need to have a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into engaging and compelling video content. You must have strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute video projects from concept through to delivery.
- Be creative and a story-teller through your videos
- Must have strong technical experience including knowledge of using Adobe Premiere Pro and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
- Experience shooting video, recording audio and other aspects of video production.
- Ability to work on own projects unsupervised, as well as work as part of a team.
- Be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and be motivated to succeed.
- Have strong planning and organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy with an interest and expertise in creating content for social
- Recent/relevant production and post-production experience
- Scripting and Interviewing skills
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Be a team player
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure.
- Ensure all video content is created and delivered to reflect and promote our client brand values.
- Creating engaging video content for broadcast, online and social audiences.
- Managing the production of video, from scheduling shoots to filming, to editing and distributing.
- Manage daily and monthly content release pipeline.
- Ensure all aspects of production run smoothly.
- Research current trends in video, be passionate about creative videos within various mediums and collect inspiration to feedback to the teams for content purposes.
- Setting up shoots, organizing crew and locations, writing interview questions and script writing
- Editing fast turnaround footage ready for distribution
If you think you’ve got what it takes, you know where the apply button is! Show us what you’ve got! Make sure to include your showreel!